Hot Clicks: NBA playoff dancers; LeBron James fallout
Get all previous editions of Hot Clicks here. Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter here. Become a fan of Hot Clicks on Facebook here. E-mail a comment, question or link here.
The Celtics quieted the Cavaliers and LeBron James last night, disposing of the Eastern Conference's top seed in six games. And now the biggest story in sports is the future of LeBron. Here's how the blogosphere is reacting. The satirical Web site, The Sports Pickle, cuts to the chase with this headline. The possibility of LeBron signing with the Knicks has lead to a reworked Statue of Liberty, this T-Shirt and an entire section of the Daily News' Web site. However, Chicago isn't going down without a fight, especially since three GMs have said they believe the Bulls are the frontrunners to land LeBron. Of course, Cleveland still isn't giving up on keeping the superstar, either. Meanwhile, here's what the nation's writers are saying about James. And if you're all LeBron-ed out and have no interest in any of the links above, here are cheerleaders/dancers from the NBA playoffs.
UPDATE, 12:50 p.m.: Here's a new "please stay, LeBron" video that might be the best of all.
So, the fifth person to e-mail me (Jimmy_Traina@simail.com) the answers these questions correctly will win the giveaway:
1. What did I call "the dumbest tradition in sports" last week?
2. Last week, Hot Clicks told you about an athlete who asked to have his picture taken with Justin Bieber. Which athlete was that?
3. This week, Hot Clicks linked to a Craigslist ad that was selling an NBA player. Which NBA player was it?
4. What nickname did Texas Rangers pitcher Derek Holland tell an MLB.com reporter was his favorite?
5. What was the first and last name of the Hot Clicks reader who won a contest to get his chest shaven by Carmen Electra?
UPDATE, 11:54 a.m.: The contest is over. Reader Matt Kruger was the fifth person to answer all five questions correctly. The answers were 1. Hideous/Ugly Kentucky Derby hats; 2. Donovan McNabb; 3. Joe Johnson; 4. Dutch Oven; 5. Newman Granger.