Hot Clicks archive | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
Here's a look at some of the more interesting NFL prop bets offered by Bovada.lv this week. If I was a betting man, I'd recommend the Saints making the playoffs, Tim Tebow throwing a pass this week and Wes Welker not being on the Patriots in 2013.
* Wes Welker: Will he be a Patriot for Game 1 of the 2013 regular season? Yes: +110
* Highest point total by one team in Week 3?
Over/Under: 43 1/2
* New Orleans Saints: Will they make the playoffs?
* How many games in the 2012 regular season will the Packers have a 100-plus yard rusher?
Over: 1 (-175)
Under: 1 (+150)
* Will Tim Tebow attempt a pass in Week 3?
* Jay Cutler: Total sacks Week 3?
Over: 2 1/2
Under: 2 1/2