BroBible.com has compiled the 30 most destructive, backboard-shattering dunks of all time. (Thanks to Barry, of Gettysburg, Va., for the link.)
* Nov. 14: Webster Groves vs Chaminade (Thanks to Nathan Graessle, of St. Thomas, Mo., for the link.)
* Two years ago: Northwestern (Red) vs. Concordia (White) (Thanks to Jameson Guthmiller, of Orange City, Fla., for the link.)
* I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take two trips to bring in my groceries.
* Was learning cursive really necessary?
* There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
* MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
These are just five of the things on LemonDrop.com's very funny list of 35 truisms that couldn't be truer. (Thanks to Keith H., of Jacksonville, Fla., for the link.)