Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
LeBron James needs one more win to silence critics, at least temporarily. It looked like James and the Heat were in trouble during Game 4 of the NBA Finals last night when he went down late in the fourth quarter with cramps, but he returned to hit a huge three-pointer and Miami never looked back. Say what you want to about LeBron, you can't deny that he really shined after the game when he called out teammate Dwyane Wade for wearing ridiculous glasses. As for the Thunder, it's a shame Russell Westbrook's magnificent 43-point effort was tarnished by a late gaffe in which he mistakenly fouled Mario Chalmers. Based on this remake of Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit, we imagine the folks in Seattle were doing cartwheels at that moment.
1. What number recently came out seven times in a row at a roulette table at the Rio in Las Vegas?
2. Instead of texting a naked photo of herself to boyfriend Brian Urlacher, Jenny McCarthy mistakenly sent it to who?
3. Which Giants player injured himself during the celebration for Matt Cain's perfect game?
4. What did Dustin Brown's kids drink out of the Stanley Cup?
5. The last "Me In My Place" feature that Hot Clicks linked to starred what model?
UPDATE: Contest is over. Michael Gibbons was the winner.