2016 NBA Draft: Full first-round draft order
The Philadelphia 76ers hold the first pick in the 2016 NBA draft, which will be held Thursday in Brooklyn.
The 76ers were expected to choose between LSU’s Ben Simmons and Duke’s Brandon Ingram with their pick, are reports are that they have already informed Simmons that he will go No. 1.
The Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves will round out the top five.
Along with the top pick, the 76ers also hold the No. 24 and No. 26 picks, which they may be looking to swap for a higher position in the draft.
The NBA-champion Cleveland Cavaliers are among the eight teams that currently don’t have a first-round pick.
The full draft order is below.
1. Philadelphia 76ers
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Boston Celtics (From Brooklyn)
4. Phoenix Suns
5. Minnesota Timberwolves
6. New Orleans Pelicans
7. Denver Nuggets
8. Sacramento Kings
9. Toronto Raptors (From New York)
10. Milwaukee Bucks
11. Orlando Magic
12. Atlanta Hawks (From Utah)
13. Phoenix Suns (From Washington)
14. Chicago Bulls
15. Denver Nuggets (From Houston)
16. Boston Celtics (From Dallas)
17. Memphis Grizzlies
18. Detroit Pistons
19. Denver Nuggets (From Portland)
20. Brooklyn Nets (From Indiana)
21. Atlanta Hawks
22. Charlotte Hornets
23. Boston Celtics
24. Philadelphia 76ers (From Miami via Cleveland)
25. Los Angeles Clippers
26. Philadelphia 76ers (From Oklahoma City via Denver and Cleveland)
27. Toronto Raptors
28. Phoenix Suns
29. San Antonio Spurs
30. Golden State Warriors