See the final playoff matchups, seeds and standings as the NBA’s regular season comes to a close.
The NBA playoffs are just days away, and the field is set.
Golden State has clinched the West, and Cleveland is the No. 2 seed in the East after losing consecutive games to end the season. Boston has won the Eastern Conference. The Heat missed the playoffs due to the Bulls holding a head-to-head tiebreaker. The matchups are locked in.
The Cavaliers are looking to repeat as champions after last year's upset of the Warriors in the NBA Finals. MVP candidates James Harden and Russell Westbrook will go head to head in the first round. All that and more as the playoffs begin this weekend.
Here’s what the playoff matchups look like, with final records for each team.
1) Boston Celtics (53–29) vs. 8) Chicago Bulls (41–41)
2) Cleveland Cavaliers (51–31) vs. 7) Indiana Pacers (42–40)
3) Toronto Raptors (51–31) vs. 6) Milwaukee Bucks (42–40)
4) Washington Wizards (49–33) vs. 5) Atlanta Hawks (42–40)
1) Golden State Warriors (67–15) vs. 8) Portland Trail Blazers (41–41)
2) San Antonio Spurs (61–21) vs. 7) Memphis Grizzlies (43–39)
3) Houston Rockets (55–27) vs. 6) Oklahoma City Thunder (47–35)
4) LA Clippers (51–31) vs. 5) Utah Jazz (51–31)
View the full standings here.