The sixth-seeded Chicago Bulls (0-1) continue NBA playoff action Wednesday when they face the third-seeded Milwaukee Bucks (1-0) in Game 2. The Bulls dropped the first game of the series on Sunday 86-93.
The second game of the best-of-seven series begins at 8:30 p.m. CT at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee.
Game 2: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks
How to Watch Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
Game Time: 8:30 p.m. CT
TV: NBC Sports Chicago
Live Stream: fubo.tv
Radio: 670 The Score, ESPN 98.1 FM
Betting Odds for Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Spread: Bucks -9.5
Over/Under Total: 224.5
Money Line: Bulls +410, Bucks -549
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook. Place your bets here.
Full Series Schedule for Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Game 1 on Sunday: Bucks 93, Bulls 86
- Game 2 on Wednesday: Bulls at Bucks, 8:30 p.m. CT (TNT, NBCSCH)
- Game 3 on April 22: Bucks at Bulls, 7:30 p.m. CT (ABC-7, NBCSCH)
- Game 4 on April 24: Bucks at Bulls, noon CT (ABC-7)
- Game 5 on April 27: Bulls at Bucks, TBD
- Game 6 on April 29: Bucks at Bulls, TBD
- Game 7 on May 1: Bulls at Bucks, TBD
Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks Regular Season Series History
The Bulls lost all four meetings against the Bucks in the regular season.
- Jan. 22: Bucks 94, Bulls 90
- March 4: Bucks 118, Bulls 112
- March 22: Bucks 126, Bulls 98
- April 5: Bucks 127, Bulls 106
Chicago Bulls release statement following Highland Park mass shooting
The Chicago Bulls offered support and commitment to change after Monday's tragic act of gun violence.
Chicago Bulls, PG Goran Dragic reach one-year, $2.9M deal
Dragic will add depth to an already-strong Bulls backcourt.