NBA Draft: Rounding up the latest workouts
Here is a quick look at who has been working out where in preparation for the upcoming NBA draft and free agency:
1. The Jazz's pre-draft workout over the weekend featured Frank Mason, Josh Hart, Donovan Mitchell, Amile Jefferson, Devin Robinson and London Perrantes.
2. The Kings held a workout of veteran free agents that featured Alonzo Gee, Perry Ellis, Jack Cooley, Bryce Cotton, Ben Bentil, Chris Johnson, Phil Pressey and JaKarr Sampson.
3. The Lakers held a similar workout of free agents, most from the NBA D-League. That workout featured Eric Moreland of the Canton Charge, as well as Brady Heslip, Brandon Ashley, Elgin Cook, Justin Cobb, Stephan Hicks and Jerrelle Benimon.
4. Six more draft prospects worked out for the Lakers on Monday: Bryce Alford, Dwayne Bacon, Jordan Bell, Amida Brimah, Kennedy Meeks and Derrick Walton Jr.
5. The Lakers and 76ers also have plans to work out Kentucky guard and surefire lottery pick De'Aron Fox prior to the draft, per the Los Angeles Daily News.
6. Per Scout.com, the Mavericks sent scouts to the East Coast to watch workouts involving the following players: Malik Monk, Zack Collins, Jarrett Allen, Harry Giles and T.J. Leaf.
7. Former North Carolina forward Justin Jackson will work out for the Knicks in early June, reported the New York Post.
8. The Suns worked out seven players on Memorial Day: Troy Caupain, Josh Hart, Tidjane Keita, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Motley and Kobi Simmons.
9. Former Purdue forward Caleb Swanigan is scheduled to work out for the Raptors, per multiple reports. Joining him will be Austin Nichols, Scoochie Smith, Damyean Dotson, Nate Britt and Antonious Cleveland.
10. Former Maryland guard Melo Trimble worked out for the Wizards.