The OKC Thunder will take on the Sacramento Kings Sunday night, currently sitting on a six-game losing streak. After losing to the Warriors on Saturday night, the Thunder will have the chance at getting back on the right track on the second night of a back-to-back.
For the Kings, who are on the outside looking in at the playoff tournament, this is a huge matchup. However, they will be without quite a few of their primary contributors in this first matchup against the Thunder.
Oklahoma City is also banged up, with Lu Dort marked as out alongside Ty Jerome. On the positive side of things, Aleksej Pokusevski has been upgraded to questionable, although his rookie teammate Theo Maledon is a new name on the injury report and listed as questionable as well.
Here is the most recent injury report for Thunder-Kings:
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Luguentz Dort: Out- Right knee Patellar Tendinitis
- Ty Jerome: Out-Left calf strain
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out- Plantar Fasciitis in the right foot
- Mike Muscala: Out- Right ankle sprain
- Theo Maledon: Questionable-Plantar Fasciitis in the left foot
- Aleksej Pokusevski: Questionable- Left knee contusion
- De’Aaron Fox: Out- League health and safety protocols
- Harrison Barnes: Doubtful- Left abductor tightness
- Tyrese Haliburton: Out- Left knee injury
- Buddy Hield: Questionable- Left ankle sprain
- Robert Woodard II: Out- Lower back soreness
Tip-off between the Kings and the Thunder from the Golden 1 Center is scheduled for 9 p.m. on Sunday evening. The game will be broadcast on Bally Sports Oklahoma and 98.1 FM.