See who’s active and who’s not in Week 4 of the NFL season.
Welcome to Week 4 of the NFL season! There are 13 games scheduled for Sunday, and news is trickling out about whether or not players listed as questionable on injury reports earlier this week will be starting. Stay up do date on who’s playing, and who’s sitting out in Week 4.
• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is INACTIVE for team’s Week 4 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Luck was limited in practice all week due to a shoulder injury. 40-year-old Matt Hasselbeck will get the start under center.
• Tight end Dwayne Allen (ankle, questionable) is also INACTIVE.
• Houston Texans running back Arian Foster (groin) is ACTIVE Sunday against the Falcons and will make his 2015 season debut. He will be limited, and will see action on “situational” snaps according to a report from NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.
• Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (hamstring) is ACTIVE for the Bears against the Raiders. He has not seen the field since exiting the team’s game against the Cardinals on Sept. 20.
• As expected, Chicago wideout Alshon Jeffery will not play for a third straight week with a hamstring injury.
• Philadelphia Eagles running back DeMarco Murray is expected to play against the Redskins on Sunday, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Murray is listed as questionable with a hamstring injury and was considered a game-time decision.
• Bills running back McCoy (hamstring) is INACTIVE and Karlos Williams will start at RB.
• Buccaneers running back Doug Martin (knee, quad) is ACTIVE against the Panthers. He has rushed for 176 yards with a 3.8 yards/carry average in three games this year.
• Falcons running back Tevin Coleman (ribs) is INACTIVE. Devonta Freeman will get the bulk of the carries for Atlanta.
• New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker (knee) is ACTIVE today against the Dolphins. He missed Week 3 and did not practice on Wednesday, before returning to the field for a limited practice on Thursday. He practiced again on Friday and was considered a game-time decision.
This post will be updated.
- Kenny Ducey