Latest news from the NFL off-season and more.
By Matt Connolly, Chat Sports
A big deal went down on Wednesday, with the Philadelphia Eagles trading for the Cleveland Browns' No. 2 overall pick. The Carolina Panthers also dropped a bombshell on the rest of the league, rescinding the franchise tag on All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Several teams have inquired about Norman since the Panthers cornerback became an unrestricted free agent, including the San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Pittsburgh Steelers and Miami Dolphins, reports the Charlotte Observer’s Joe Person.
• The Denver Broncos have not spoken with the 49ers about Colin Kaepernick in two weeks, reports Mike Klis of 9News, making it increasingly unlikely that a deal between the two teams gets done.
• Veteran receiver Andre Johnson still wants to play in the NFL, reports ESPN's Tania Ganguli.
• The contract running back Trent Richardson signed with the Baltimore Ravens has $0 guaranteed, reports USA Today's Tom Pelissero.
• Despite having critics of his candid approach to social media, Houston Texans star J.J. Watt said he does not plan to tone down his posts.