Week 4 of the NFL season concluded on Monday night, with the Minnesota Vikings using another dominant defensive performance for a 24–10 win over the New York Giants. The Vikings are now 4–0 on the season, making them one of three remaining undefeated teams along with the Denver Broncos and Philadelphia Eagles.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Denver Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak told Denver Sports 760 that he expects quarterback Trevor Siemian to start next Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons despite being "day to day" with a shoulder injury.
• Chicago Bears quarterback Brian Hoyer is expected to keep the starting job when Jay Cutler returns from a thumb injury, reports Chris Emma of CBS Chicago.
• Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordan will remain on the reserve/suspended list "until further notice," reports ESPN's Pat McManamon. Gordon left the team last week to check into rehab.
• San Francisco 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman will miss the rest of the season with a torn Achilles, the team announced.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy may miss time with a calf injury, reports Nick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.
• Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham was arrested for having a loaded gun at a Miami airport this weekend, reports TMZ Sports.
• Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan said he was "BS-ing" about having a source in the New England Patriots organization who told him the Patriots would start quarterback Jacoby Brissett, reports ESPN's Mike Rodak. The Bills beat the Patriots 16–0 on Sunday.