Bills running back LeSean McCoy re-injured his hamstring last week and is inactive Sunday against the Patriots. The Bills hoped that limiting McCoy’s carries last week would reduce the risk of re-injury but he left in the third quarter after gaining 11 yards on eight carries.
Packers receiver Randall Cobb is also dealing with a hamstring injury and is expected to be inactive for Sunday afternoon’s game against the Falcons, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports. Cobb was a limited participant in practice all week.
Making matters worse for the Packers, receiver Ty Montgomery is inactive with an illness. Cobb and Montgomery saw significant playing time at running back in Green Bay’s last game due to a rash of injuries in the backfield.
Dez Bryant is expected to play in Sunday night’s game against the Eagles, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports. Bryant has not played since injuring his knee in Week 3.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• RB LeSean McCoy, Bills — Inactive
• WR Julian Edelman, Patriots — Active
• WR Tyler Lockett, Seahawks — Active
• WR Michael Floyd, Carindals — Active
• WR John Brown, Cardinals — Active
• RB Lamar Miller, Texans — Active
• RB Doug Martin, Buccaneers — Inactive
• DB Kam Chancellor, Seahawks — Inactive
• WR Malcolm Mitchell, Patriots — Inactive
• WR Ty Montgomery Packers — Inactive
• WR Randall Cobb, Packers — Inactive
• LB Clay Matthews, Packers — Inactive