By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
The Baltimore Ravens and the Cleveland Browns kicked off Week 10 of the NFL season Thursday night, with the Ravens picking up a 28-7 win. It was another slow-starting Thursday night game, with the Browns actually leading at half time. But once again, they blew a first half lead and dropped to 0-10 on the season. The Ravens are now 5-4.
Check out all the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Browns pulled Cody Kessler in favor of Josh McCown Thursday night, a move head coach Hue Jackson made because Kessler was missing plays. Jackson told Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com that Kessler will remain the starter against the Pittsburgh Steelers next week.
• New Orleans Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro is facing a four-game suspension from the NFL, reports Ian Rapoport. Vaccaro reportedly tested positive for Adderall.
• Pro Football Talk reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport revealed the news of the Vaccaro's pending suspension before the league notified the Saints. PFT reports the leak of Vaccaro's suspension didn't come from Vaccaro's agent, meaning the NFL leaked the news. That's a violation of the NFL's confidentiality provision on the PED agreement.
• Tony Romo is medically cleared to practice, but it doesn't look like he'll play against the Pittsburgh Steelers. According to ESPN's Adam Caplan and Adam Schefter, the Dallas Cowboys aren't expected to have Romo active this week.
• The New England Patriots will activate running back Dion Lewis, reports Jim McBridge of the Boston Globe. However, no decision has been made on if Lewis will play.
• Pittsburgh Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams underwent knee surgery, reports DKPittsburghSports.com. The exact timetable for Williams' return is unclear, but he could miss 2-3 weeks.
• The Tampa Bay Buccaneers might have Doug Martin back this week. Martin told ESPN he's "optimistic" that he'll be able to play for the first time since Week 2 of the season.