The latest news from Week 11 in the NFL on injuries to A.J. Green and Gio Bernard.
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
After several weeks with limited injuries, Sunday was filled with them. Multiple notable players went down, including several that could be season-ending. In non-injury news, NFL kickers set a record. 12 extra points were missed, breaking the previous record of 10.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• A rough season for the Cincinnati Bengals took another bad turn Sunday. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports wide receiver A.J. Green has a tear in his hamstring and the Bengals fear it will end his season.
• The Bengals also lost running back Gio Bernard for the season. USA Today's Tom Pelissero reports he suffered a torn ACL.
• Former New Orleans Saints linebacker James Laurinaitis is working out for the Detroit Lions Monday, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter. Laurinaitis was waived from IR by the Saints last week.
• The Seattle Seahawks expect to be without running back C.J. Prosise for "a while," head coach Pete Carroll told reporters. Carroll said it was a scapula issue, and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Prosise will be out upwards of eight weeks.
• The San Francisco 49ers have likely lost another key defender. Rapoport reports safety Eric Reid tore his triceps.
• Outside linebacker Leonard Floyd suffered a scary injury Sunday, as he had to be immobilized and carted off the field with a neck injury. However, the Chicago Tribune reports Floyd was released from the hospital and traveled home with the team.
• Tight end Zach Miller of the Bears is out for the season. Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports Miller broke his foot.
• Cleveland Browns quarterback Cody Kessler suffered a concussion Sunday, his second of the season. Head coach Hue Jackson told the Cleveland Plain-Dealer the Browns might shut Kessler down for the season.