NFL Week 12 actives/inactives: Sammy Watkins, Mark Ingram will play
The foot injury that has kept Sammy Watkins out since Week 2 was feared to be season-ending, but the electric Bills receiver will return to the field on Sunday agianst the Jaguars after being activated from injured reserve.
Bills playmaker Percy Harvin, who came out of retirement earlier this year, is inactive after suffering a recurrence of the migraine issues that have plagued him throughout his career.
For Jacksonville, running back T.J. Yeldon is a surprise inclusion on the gameday roster after an ankle injury kept him out of practice all week.
Saints running back Mark Ingram, who was concussed last week, cleared the NFL’s concussion protocol and returned to practice this week. He is active for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
In the late afternoon slate, Patriots stars Rob Gronkowski and Tom Brady are good to go against the Jets.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• RB Mark Ingram, Saints — Active
• WR Sammy Watkins, Bills — Active
• RB T.J. Yeldon, Jaguars — Inactive
• WR Percy Harvin, Bills — Inactive
• WR Michael Floyd, Cardinals — Active
• WR A.J. Green, Bengals — Inactive
• QB Cody Kessler, Browns — Inactive
• OLs Mike Pouncey, Laremy Tunsil, Branden Albert, Dolphins — Inactive
• S Tyrann Mathieu, Cardinals — Active
• QB Jay Cutler, Bears — Active
• WR Travis Benjamin, Chargers — Active
• QB Tom Brady, Patriots — Active
• TE Rob Gronkowski, Patriots — Active