An abbreviated look at what’s going on around the NFL on Thursday, Sept. 29:
• The Colts' defense all of a sudden has any many issues as the Colts' offense. Indianapolis placed safety Melvin Bullitt and linebacker Gary Brackett on injured reserve Wednesday -- both players suffered shoulder injuries.
• Seattle WR Mike Williams finally enjoyed a breakthrough season in 2010, with a career-high 65 catches. He has been a near non-factor so far this season, though, but refuses to "be a distraction" by complaining about it.
• Draft bust Aaron Maybin is back with the Jets, less than a month after being cut by New York's AFC team. Maybin, a complete flop with the Bills, may be active Sunday when the Jets take on Baltimore.
• The Panthers may be without starting right tackle Jeff Otah for a bit after he suffered what Carolina head coach Ron Rivera called a "surprise" back injury. Otah missed the 2010 season after hurting his knee.
• Tampa Bay committed to youth this offseason along the defensive line. After a slow start to 2011, the line appears ready to make the decision pay off.Packers approximately 7,000 seats