Reggie Bush in for Dolphins: Week 4's late-game actives/inactives
We're tracking the key players in and out of their teams' lineups for Sunday's late games ...
• Reggie Bush, RB, Dolphins (knee): The Dolphins' leading offensive weapon will give it a shot in Arizona, one week after having to leave Miami's game with a knee injury. This was a wait-and-see situation for Bush and the Dolphins -- and that patience appears to have paid off. Bush tweeted Sunday morning, seemingly about learning his playing status: "On my way to the stadium early *fingers crossed*"
• Pierre Garcon, WR, Redskins (foot): Garcon has not played since hobbling off following a touchdown catch in Week 1. He didn't look like he would be able to go Sunday either, but after going through pregame drills, Garcon will try to play.
• Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Raiders (head): It may still be a few weeks before Heyward-Bey is able to play after that brutal hit he took against the Steelers in Week 3. The Raiders listed Heyward-Bey as questionable during the week, but that may have been too hopeful.
• Bernard Scott, RB, Bengals (ankle): Scott has suited up just once this season, and Cincinnati will have to get by without him again on Sunday. That's far from the end of the world for the Bengals, who have BenJarvus Green-Ellis and steady backup Brian Leonard on the roster.
• John Skelton, QB, Cardinals (ankle): Skelton was questionable for Week 4, but the Cardinals have no reason to rush him back after Kevin Kolb delivered an impressive win over Philadelphia last weekend. Kolb will get another start against Miami on Sunday. • James Starks, RB, Packers (toe): The Packers listed Starks as probable to suit up Sunday, which would have been his first game action of 2012. Instead, he won't dress for the fourth consecutive week.