Kenny Britt giving it a go: NFL Week 5 late actives/inactives
Tracking the key actives/inactives for Week 5's late-afternoon games ...
• Kenny Britt, WR, Titans (ankle): Britt's status seemed to change by the day this week, and it's hard to imagine that he's at full strength considering he hasn't practiced for two weeks. He'll give Matt Hasselbeck a reliable target in Minnesota.
• Matt Forte, RB, Bears (ankle): Forte played last week and was listed as probable this week, so Chicago expected him to play this Sunday. Still, given the injury Forte was coming back from, there was always the possibility that he'd be slow to recover from Week 4.
• Rob Gronkowski, TE, Patriots (hip): It would have been a much bigger surprise to see Gronkowski inactive Sunday, even though he was listed as questionable this week. His fellow tight end, Aaron Hernandez, though, was not as fortunate.
• Jon Beason, LB, Panthers (ankle): Beason was doubful to play against Seattle, but Carolina had held out a little hope that he'd be able to go. Without him in the lineup, the Seahawks should be able to find Marshawn Lynch some room on the ground.
• Aaron Hernandez, TE, Patriots (ankle): Hernandez might have been able to give it a go Sunday at less than 100 percent, but the Patriots opted to hold him out for another week as he tries to make his way back from an ankle sprain.Brandon Jacobs, RB, 49ers (knee):