Tracking all the key injury news heading into Week 10's games ...
• Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions (knee): The Lions' go-to guy on offense continues to take it easy during practices, but he had a big game in Week 9 and will try to repeat that performance at Minnesota. Titus Young, also questionable with a knee injury, will play as well.
• Stevie Johnson, WR, Bills (thigh): Johnson had been listed as questionable but said earlier in the week that he planned to play Sunday. The Bills will need him to have a big game against New England.
• Percy Harvin, WR, Vikings (ankle): The Vikings will head into Sunday's huge game against Detroit minus the services of their do-everything star. Harvin was hobbled all week and listed as doubtful. Still, the Vikings had hoped he'd be OK come Sunday.
• Aaron Hernandez, TE, Patriots (ankle): Hernandez continues to battle injury issues this season, and he'll miss another game Sunday. Aside from Rob Gronkowski, none of New England's other receivers are elite players, so look for Julian Edelman to see more work.
• Aaron Maybin, LB, Jets: The Jets activated Ricky Sapp from the practice squad this week, perhaps putting the writing on the wall for Maybin. Unless Maybin suffered a late, undisclosed injury, he's a healthy scratch.Tracy Porter, CB, Broncos (illness):