Bengals vs. Ravens: LIVE Game Updates
The Cincinnati Bengals are searching desperately for their first game of the season. After a 0-5 start, Zac Taylor is out to prove that his team isn't as bad as their record indicates.
The Ravens are 3-2 on the season and look to stay atop the AFC North with a win today. Follow along as we update live throughout the game:
- Bengals set to receive the ball. Brandon Wilson returns the opening kickoff for a 92-yard touchdown! 7-0 Cincinnati.
- Baltimore to CIN 39 yard line on a Lamar Jackson with a 36-yard scamper.
- Lamar Jackson with a 21-yard touchdown run. The play will be reviewed. The score is tied at 7-7.
- Bengals go 3-and-out on the next drive. Not a good offensive start.
- Lamar Jackson with a 14 yard run for a first down. He has 71 rushing yards on his first 3 carries of the day.
- Lamar Jackson to Miles Boykin for 18 yards and a first. Baltimore to the 12-yard line.
- Mark Ingram with a 1-yard touchdown run. Ravens lead Bengals 14-7.
- Damion Willis called for offensive pass interference on a deep ball.
- Zac Taylor challenges call on the field. The ruling is upheld.
- Ravens have the ball on their third possession at their own 21-yard line.
- Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick is down on the field.
- Ravens settle for a field goal. They lead 17-7.
- Auden Tate with a ridiculous catch for a first down. One of the catches of the year.
- Bengals reach Baltimore's 40-yard line but are forced to punt for the 3rd straight time.
- Bengals force Ravens to punt with 6:27 left in the first half.
- Tyler Eifert with a first-down reception. Baltimore has challenged the spot on the field. Call stands.
- Auden Tate makes another acrobatic catch.
- Andy Dalton throws an interception in the red zone -a costly decision.
- Lamar Jackson to Mark Andrews. Andrews fumbles the ball as he hurdles. The Bengals recover.
- Auden Tate with his 3rd acrobatic catch of the game!
- Make that a 4th acrobatic catch for Tate. He's having the best game of his NFL career.
- Zac Taylor wanted a pass interference call. Bengals settle for a field go.
- Heading into halftime, Bengals trail 17-10.
First Half Highlights:
- Bengals kickoff to start the third quarter. The ball goes out of bounds. Ravens start at the 40-yard line.
- Bengals appear to have forced a fumble on Willie Snead. Play is ruled dead. Still Ravens football.
- Baltimore's drive stalls. They are forced to punt.
- Bengals gaining some momentum. Dalton to Alex Erickson for a first down, then to Mixon on a short pass. Cincinnati at mid-field.
- Andy Dalton to Tyler Boyd down the right sideline. Looked like a fumble at the end of the play, but ruled incomplete. Bengals forced to punt.
- Ravens stall in the red zone. Forced to settle for a field goal. Baltimore leads 20-10.
- Ravens driving. Lamar Jackson runs past mid-field, but there is a hold on the play by Baltimore.
- Bengals had Ravens at 3rd and long. Lamar Jackson shoots up the middle for the first.
- Ravens marching inside the 5. Bengals call a timeout.
- Lamar Jackson on 3rd down throws to Nick Boyle. The ball falls incomplete.
- Justin Tucker with a chip-shot field goal. Ravens lead 23-10.
- Bengals ball. Andy Dalton with a big pass to Alex Erickson close to mid-field.
- Dalton sacked by Tyus Bowser on 1st down.
- Dalton sacked again by the Ravens.
- Auden Tate doing what he does best - making another spectacular catch.
- 3rd and 10, Dalton rolls right and throws to Auden Tate. The pass falls incomplete, but pass interference on the play by Baltimore. First down Bengals.
- Screen pass to Giovani Bernard. He takes it almost all the way for a touchdown, but he steps on the sideline at the 5-yard line.
- Fade route to Auden Tate in the endzone, but the ball is uncatchable.
- Andy Dalton scrambles for a 2-yard rushing touchdown! Bengals trail 23-17 with 1:28 remaining in the game.
- Bengals recover the onside kick of Randy Bullock, but there is an illegal touch on the ball.
- Ravens get the ball and kneel on the clock. Bengals lose 23-17.