It is Thursday Night Football week for the Arizona Cardinals and depending on the outcome of this game, is likely going to be the only prime time game of 2019 for the Arizona Cardinals.
The (7-0) 49ers are the last team outside of the New England Patriots to remain unbeaten, and they have looked the part. Kyle Shanahan has been scheming up an enviable rushing attack and leaned on a Nick Bosa-led defense to bully opponents week in and week out. San Fran has been taken down to the wire a few times, but all in all, it's hard to pinpoint weaknesses in their lineup, especially with newcomer Emmanuel Sanders making an instant impact as one of Garoppolo's pass targets.
The Cardinals will be in the national spotlight Thursday night to see if they can pull off the upset. Here's everything you need to know on where and how to watch the game.
Where: State Farm Stadium - Glendale, AZ
When: October 31, 2019 - 5:20 p.m. Arizona Time
TV: Fox (Channel 10) and NFL Network: Play-By-Play: Joe Buck Analyst: Troy Aikman Sideline: Kristina Pink Sideline: Erin Andrews
Local Radio: Arizona Sports 98.7 FM - Dave Pasch (Play-by-Play) Ron Wolfley (Color Analyst) Paul Calvisi (Sideline Reporter)
Streaming: Amazon Prime
Odds: Cardinals +10
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 84% | ARI: 16%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SF: (+900) | ARI: (+15000)
49ers vs Cardinals Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 29.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 11.0 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 21.3 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.9 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Carolina Panthers, 51-13, at home in Week 8.
- Arizona lost to the New Orleans Saints, 31-9, on the road in Week 8.