Falcons vs. Cardinals Week 6 Game Preview
The (1-3-1) Arizona Cardinals take on the (1-4) Atlanta Falcons during Week 6 of the NFL season in Arizona. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:05 p.m. MST. Here's everything you need to know leading into the matchup of the 'Birds'.
Moneyline: ATL: (-136) | ARI: (+118)
Spread: ATL: -2.5 (-110) | ARI: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 81% | ARI: 19%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (+19000) | ARI: (+25000)
Stats to know per USA Today Esten McLaren:
- The Falcons have hit a new low on their three-game losing skid, dropping their Week 5 matchup against the Houston Texans by a 53-32 count.
- The Cardinals won their first game of the season last week, beating the lowly Cincinnati Bengals 26-23 on the road.
- Arizona is 3-2 against the spread while Atlanta is just 1-4. The Cards have lost by an average of 7.6 and have failed to cover by 3.3 points on average. The Falcons are losing by 10 points and failing to cover by 8.8 points.
- The Cardinals are 3-2 against the Over/Under, topping the projected totals by an average of 1.3 points. The Falcons are 2-3 against the number but topping the projection by an average of 2.2.
- The Falcons have allowed 11 passing touchdowns since Week 2 for the most in the NFL. Their 13 total touchdowns allowed in the red zone on the season are the second most allowed.
- Atlanta's 22 defensive penalties this year are the most in the league.
- The Cardinals have no interceptions and 12 passing TDs allowed for the worst differential in the NFL.
- The Falcons have thrown seven interceptions and have a turnover differential of minus-five. The Cardinals don't have a defensive interception with a turnover margin of minus-one.
- Arizona is 1-12-1 when throwing at least one interceptions since the beginning of last season.
- The Cardinals are 2-5-1 when allowing 250 or more passing yards in a game since last season. Falcons QB Matt Ryan has thrown for at least 300 yards in all five games this year.