COSTA MESA – The Chargers completed their final practice of the week in preparation for Saturday's Wild Card Round matchup against the Jaguars.
Wide receiver Mike Williams (back) is the only Chargers player to receive a game designation in which he's listed as questionable.
Williams will travel with the team to Jacksonville and workout during pregame before determining whether or not he will be active. Williams didn’t practice at all this week.
Meanwhile, the Jaguars have five players listed as questionable, including quarterback Trevor Lawrence (toe), wide receiver Jamal Agnew (shoulder), wide receiver Kendric Pryor (shoulder), offensive lineman Brandon Scherff (abdomen) and long-snapper Ross Matiscik (back).
Chargers injury report
Did not participate:
- WR Mike Williams (back)
- OLB Joey Bosa (groin)
- CB Bryce Callahan (groin)
- FB Zander Horvath (ankle)
- S Raheem Layne (thumb)
- LB Kenneth Murray (neck)
- LB Amen Ogbongbemiga (biceps)
- T Trey Pipkins (knee)
QUESTIONABLE: WR Mike Williams
Jaguars injury report
- WR Jamal Agnew (shoulder)
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe)
- LS Ross Matiscik (back)
- WR Kendric Pryor (shoulder)
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen)
- K Riley Patterson (knee)
QUESTIONABLE: WR Jamal Agnew, QB Trevor Lawrence, LS Ross Matiscik, WR Kendric Pryor, OL Brandon Scherff
*Get your Chargers tickets from SI Tickets by clicking here
Read more from Charger Report:
- Chargers LT Rashawn Slater Shares Where He's at Physically, Completes First Practice Since Biceps Injury
- Chargers OLB Kyle Van Noy Explains Why He Believes Playoff Experience is Overblown
- Chargers at Jaguars Wild Card Round Injury Report: Wednesday
- Chargers Designate LT Rashawn Slater For Return From Injured Reserve, Open 21-Day Practice Window
- Chargers Playoff Preview Mailbag: Facing Trevor Lawrence, Rashawn Slater's Timeline and Emphasizing Ball Security
Nick Cothrel is the publisher of Charger Report. Follow Nick on Twitter @NickCothrel for more Chargers coverage.