COSTA MESA – After not throwing during the portion of practice opened to the media yesterday, quarterback Justin Herbert completed his standard throwing routine during Thursday's practice. He was upgraded to a full participant for the first time since suffering his rib injury in Week 2.
Other notable practice participants include wide receiver Keenan Allen (hamstring), cornerback J.C. Jackson (ankle), center Corey Linsley (knee) and tight end Donald Parham (hamstring), who were all limited.
Allen left practice early, walking off with a team trainer.
The Texans had a handful of players return to practice in full capacity after sitting out on Wednesday.
Chargers Injury Report
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring)
- CB J.C. Jackson (ankle)
- C Corey Linsley (knee)
- TE Donald Parham Jr. (hamstring)
- QB Justin Herbert (ribs)
- DL Austin Johnson (shoulder)
Texans Injury Report
Did not participate
- OL Austin Deculus (ankle)
- TE Brevin Jordan (ankle)
- DL Kurt Hinish (foot)
- LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin (back)
- DB Isaac Yiadom (thigh)
- TE Pharaoh Brown (shoulder)
- LB Blake Cashman (hip)
- DL Maliek Collins (knee)
- WR Brandin Cooks (rest)
- DL Jerry Hughes (rest)
- RB Dameon Pierce (hip)
- DB M.J. Stewart (hip)
More from Charger Report
- 'It's Next Man Up': Chris Rumph on His Opportunity to Slide in as Starter While Joey Bosa Recovers From Injury
- Joey Bosa to Undergo Groin Surgery, But Chargers Expect Him Back Later This Season
- Chargers Turn to Sixth-Round Pick Jamaree Salyer at Left Tackle, Place Rashawn Slater on Injured Reserve
- Chargers at Texans Week 4 Injury Report: Wednesday
- Chargers Sign WR John Hightower to Practice Squad
Nick Cothrel is the publisher of Charger Report. Follow Nick on Twitter @NickCothrel for more Chargers coverage.