There are no surprises on the Giants inactive report for this week.
The heathy scratches are mostly the same as last week's list: receiver Collin Johnson, cornerbacks Josh Jackson and Sam Beal, and linebackers Justin Hilliard and Quincy Roche.
They join tight end Evan Engram (calf) and linebacker Cam Brown (hamstring), both of whom were declared out Friday due to their injuries, as the other scratches for this week.
New York Giants Leonard Williams Doesn't Like to Hear Booing
Giants defensive lineman Leonard Williams admits that he doesn't like it when Giants fans boo the team.
Engram made the trip with the team to Landover and was spotted going through some workouts before the game. The hope is that he'll be ready to go next week when the Giants host the Atlanta Falcons.
The severity of Brown's injury isn't known, but the team is expected to see how he progresses over the long weekend.
Washington's inactive list includes cornerback Darryl Roberts, defensive end Shaka Toney, tackle Saahdiq Charles, and tight end Sammis Reyes.
More from Giants Country
- No Time to Dwell on Past as New York Giants Face Quick Turnaround
- How New York Giants Can Help Fix Daniel Jones's Ball Security Issue
- Giants Week 2 Opponent Breakdown: Washington Football Team
- Jabrill Peppers Opens Up About Reduced Week 1 Role
- New York Giants Week 2 Final Injury Report
- "You Can Only Tolerate That for So Long" NFL Analyst Brian Baldinger Talks Daniel Jones and Giants
- Giants Will Shake Up O-Line Ahead of Week 2 Game vs. Washington | Reports
- New York Giants Sign OL Matt Skura to Active Roster
- Keys to a Giants’ Victory Over the Washington Football Team
- Breaking Down the New York Giants' Looming Decision Regarding RB Saquon Barkley
Join the Giants Country Community
- Sign up for our FREE digest newsletter
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Listen and subscribe to the daily LockedOn Giants podcast.
- Subscribe and like the new LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Sign up for our FREE message board forums
- Subscribe and like our YouTube Channel