Evaluating How Lions Should Spend in Free Agency
In the latest edition of the "SI Lions Maven Podcast," John Maakaron & Logan Lamorandier explore and react to the latest Detroit Lions news.
It's the week of the NFL combine. So, John & Logan explain how they have been enjoying watching the draft prospects work out in Indianapolis.
Watch the above video and comment below regarding your reactions to this week's Lions news and rumors.
- Day 1 of the combine had several winners and losers. Logan explains who impressed him and who did not.
- Has the NFL Combine lost its luster since moving coverage to primetime?
- John & Logan break down the comments made by general manager Bob Quinn when he addressed the media at the combine.
- Why has Quinn been so vocal in his support of quarterback Matthew Stafford, yet has been so open about the team exploring the idea of trading cornerback Darius Slay?
- Evaluating the recent Stafford rumor that emerged from the combine indicating he may be wanting out of Detroit.
- Detroit has plenty of funds this offseason to spend on free agents. Logan explains how good Detroit has it, in terms of the salary cap.
The "SI Lions Maven Podcast" is available anywhere your favorite podcasts are located. Make sure to subscribe to iTunes, Spotify and anywhere else you listen to your favorite podcast. Leave a nice five-star review as well!