TE Andrew Beck has most guaranteed money amongst UDFA's signed by Patriots
On Thursday, the New England Patriots signed 12 free agents, 10 of them being rookies who went undrafted, and the other two with experience in the NFL. Nick Underhill of The Athletic reported on Saturday the guaranteed money each player would earn from their contract.
Leading the pack in that category is former Texas tight end Andrew Beck, who is the lone UDFA's to reach six figures:
- Beck - $115,000
- Terez Hall (LB) - $85,000
- Malik Gant (S) - $85,000
- Jakobi Meyers (WR) - $70,000
- Tyler Gauthier (OL) - $70,000
- Ryan Davis (WR) - $70,000
- Nick Brossette (RB) - $37,000
- Calvin Anderson (OL) - $30,000
- Tyree St. Louis (OL) - $27,500
- Ross D'Angelo (CB) - $17,500
Beck having the most guaranteed money makes sense. He is likely to have the most playing time out of the bunch right away because of a lack of talented depth at the position.