In this week's episode, we take a deep dive into the pool that is Raider Nation. This sports franchise has amazing fans who span the globe, many of whom have never seen their beloved Raiders live.
On this podcast each week, we get into the topics that surround the game and the NFL as a whole, while never forgetting or taking our focus far from the Raiders. In this week's episode we discuss a myriad of NFL issues, both light and heavy in nature:
· The atmosphere on Monday night with the Baltimore Ravens and the Las Vegas Raiders.
· How good is Darren Waller? Is Travis Kelce, or George Kittle better?
· Was Jon Gruden’s comments about Darren Waller hyperbole?
· How good are Derek Carr and Lamar Jackson?
· Should fans of the Green Bay Packers be worried?
· Has Aaron Rodgers drama hurt the back?
· The Andy Dalton vs. Justin Fields battle legitimate?
· Does being in the NFL North, allow the Packers to be bad?
Tell us what you think when you make sure you like our Facebook Page WHEN YOU CLICK RIGHT HERE.
Want the latest breaking Las Vegas Raiders news delivered straight to your email for FREE? Sign up for the DAILY Raiders Nation newsletter when you CLICK THE FOLLOW button on the main page. Don't miss any of the latest up to the second updates for your Las Vegas Raiders when you follow on Twitter @HondoCarpenter