Leading up to the final day of practice for the week, the Rams injury report has listed just a few players for minor injuries. In fact, most of the Rams players listed only showed up as a result of receiving a rest day and not practicing on Wednesday.
The Colts, however, have been significantly banged up. Wednesday and Thursday they encountered multiple starters not being able to practice. Although, they did get back a couple of impact players who were able to participate in some compacity on Friday.
Here's how the Rams and Colts stack up regarding the team's injury status on Friday, ahead of this Sunday's Week 2 matchup:
Rams' Friday Injury Report
Did not practice (DNP)
- WR DeSean Jackson (rest)
Full participant (FP)
- LB Terrell Lewis (rest)
- OT Andrew Whitworth (rest)
- DT Aaron Donald (rest)
- DL A'Shawn Robinson (knee)
- WR Ben Skowronek (forearm)
- NT Sebastian Joseph-Day (knee)
No injury designation for Rams players.
Colts' Friday Injury Report
Did not participate (DNP)
- S Julian Blackmon (back)
- DT DeForest Buckner (groin)
- CB Xavier Rhodes (calf)
- OT Braden Smith (foot)
5 Takeaways From the Rams' Week 7 Win Over Lions
What are the main takeaways we learned from the Rams' Week 7 victory against the Lions?
Watch: Sean McVay Delivers Postgame Victory Speech Following Win Over Lions
Here you can watch Rams coach Sean McVay deliver his postgame victory speech following the team's Week 7 victory over the Lions.
Rams Top Lions 28-19 in Late-Game Thriller
The Rams defeated the Lions 28-19, securing their sixth victory of the season.
Limited participant (LP)
- WR Parris Campbell (abdomen)
- LB Darius Leonard (ankle/illness)
- G Quenton Nelson (foot/back)
- DE Kwity Paye (hamstring)
- WR Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle)
- DE Kemoko Turay (groin)
Full participant (FP)
- TE Jack Doyle (rest)
- OT Eric Fisher (Achilles)
- DE Al-Quadin Muhammad (ankle)
- WR Mike Strachan (ankle)
- S Khari Willis (illness)
QUESTIONABLE— S Julian Blackmon (back), WR Parris Campbell (abdomen), OT Eric Fisher (Achilles), G Quenton Nelson (foot/back), DE Kwity Paye (hamstring), WR Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle), S Khari Willis (illness)
OUT— CB Xavier Rhodes (calf), OT Braden Smith (foot)
Kickoff for this Week 2 game is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. PT at Lucus Oil Stadium.
- Kicker Matt Gay Shares his Gameday Preparation Mentally and Physically
- How the Rams defense Stacks up Against Colts Run Game
- Rams at Colts Week 2 Preview: 3 Storylines to Follow
- What Sean McVay's Praise of Brian Allen Means for the Rams Center Position
- Sean McVay Clears up Questions Regarding Rams' Punt Returner
Nick Cothrel is the Publisher of Ram Digest. Follow Nick on Twitter @NickCothrel.