The Rams' injuries at the wide receiver position continue to pile up.
Rams coach Sean McVay said earlier this week that wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. suffered a hip pointer in last week's contest against the Packers, but his initial thoughts included Beckham being active on Sunday against the Jaguars.
Beckham was a limited participant in Wednesday's abbreviated walkthrough but was downgraded to a non-participant for Thursday's practice.
"Odell Beckham Jr. did not practice yesterday with a hip injury, and his status for Sunday is now up in the air, a source said," NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
The injury occurred when Beckham received a hit from behind during a contested-catch at Lambeau Field last week and was seen wincing, grabbing ahold of his lower back area. While he was able to work in a limited capacity on Wednesday, which in theory is promising, the 'DNP' label he received on Thursday's injury report doesn’t bode well for his progression leading up to game day.
Rams Announce Two Signings to Practice Squad | Team Tracker
The Rams made two roster moves on Tuesday, adding a pair of pass-catchers to the practice squad.
Rams at Buccaneers Divisional Round Opening Odds: Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline
Here's a look at the opening betting lines ahead of the Rams' Divisional Round matchup against the Buccaneers.
Rams Defense Showed They're Equipped to Overcome Short-Handed Secondary
The Rams defense produced a classic performance in their dominant win over the Cardinals in the Wild Card Round on Monday night.
McVay will presumably provide further details at his final press conference ahead of the game on Friday afternoon, followed by the last injury report of the week that will list Beckham's game status.
Kickoff for this week's matchup between the Rams and Jaguars is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 5 at 1:05 p.m. PT inside SoFi Stadium.
More from Ram Digest:
- Rams' Thursday Injury Report for Week 13 vs. Jaguars
- Rams vs. Jaguars Week 13: How to Watch, Listen and Stream
- Rams vs. Jaguars Week 13 Preview: Can L.A. Take Advantage of a 'Get Right' Game?
- Rams Designate LB Justin Hollins From Injured Reserve
- Aaron Rodgers Reveals What he Saw From the Rams in How They Deployed Jalen Ramsey
- Jaguars Will be Without Starting Tight End in Week 13 vs. Rams
- Watch: Cam Akers Shares Workout Video in Recovery From Achilles Injury
- Report: Former UCF, Rams RB Otis Anderson Jr. Killed Monday Night in Jacksonville Home