Two Saints were questionable, while two others were ruled out of action ahead of Sunday's game against the Falcons. We get a look at who's out for New Orleans for Week 9, as kickoff is right around the corner. Here's the inactive report.
- DT Montravius Adams
- DE Jalyn Holmes
- TE Juwan Johnson
- WR Ty Montgomery (hamstring)
- DE Carl Granderson (shoulder)
- DT Malcolm Roach
Jameis Winston (ACL) was also on the team's final injury report, but we knew he wasn't playing in this game and was placed on injured reserve Saturday. Rookie Ian Book is active for the first time the season, and New Orleans also gets back Dwayne Washington (neck), Taysom Hill (concussion), and Payton Turner (calf) in the lineup.
Kevin White was called up from the practice squad as a COVID-19 replacement with Ken Crawley and Lil'Jordan Humphrey out, and the Saints also elevated Josiah Bronson for this game. While you wait for kickoff, be sure to hop on over to our Pregame Report to check out how to follow today's action.
Falcons-Saints Coverage From the Week
- Saints to start Trevor Siemian
- Week 9: Saints Friday Injury Report
- A Closer Look at Saints QB Trevor Siemian
- Saints QB Trevor Siemian Expected to Start Against Falcons, Per Report
- Saints Rushing Attack vs. Falcons Run Defense
- Saints Defense vs. Falcons Offense Preview
- Falcons vs. Saints - What to Watch For
- Falcons vs. Saints - Week 9 Quick Preview
- Do the Saints Have Enough 'Juice' to Sign OBJ?
- Rich Eisen: 'What About New Orleans?' for Odell Beckham Jr.
- Saints Lose All-Pro WR Michael Thomas for 2021
- First Look: Falcons vs. Saints
- Philip Rivers Would Listen If Saints Called
- Blake Gillikin is NFC Special Teams Player of October
- BLEAV in Saints: Halloween Win Over Bucs, Falcons On Deck
- PODCAST: Who Dat Discussion Episode 283 - Michael Thomas to Miss All of 2021 Season