Thursday’s Saints injury report looks similar to yesterday’s, but has brought some promising news. Three players who were limited on Wednesday were upgraded to full participants of practice. Here’s how the report looks.
DID NOT PRACTICE: Erik McCoy (calf)
LIMITED: Marshon Lattimore (hand), Calvin Throckmorton (knee), Payton Turner (elbow)
FULL: C.J. Gardner-Johnson (knee), Tanoh Kpassagnon (calf), Pete Werner (hamstring), P.J. Williams (back)
The same eight players are on the report, but the noticeable upgrades include Werner, Williams, and Gardner-Johnson. We’ll see how game designation status takes shape on Friday’s final report, but this is encouraging news for the Saints going into the weekend.
Read More Saints News
- Week 3: Saints Wednesday Injury Report
- Saints Shortcomings at Receiver Hampering Offense
- Saints Suffer Sloppy Loss to Panthers
- Saints-Panthers Halftime Report in Week 2
- NFL Top 5 Power Rankings in Week 2
- Week 2: Saints Inactives List
- Saints Fantasy Football: Start 'Em or Sit 'Em - Week 2
- Saints vs. Panthers Pregame Report - Week 2
- Saints Saturday Roster Moves and Coaching Changes in Week 2