The initial Saints injury report for Week 3's game against the Patriots has 8 players listed on it, but the good news is only one did not participate. Here's how Wednesday's list looks for New Orleans.
DID NOT PRACTICE: Erik McCoy (calf)
LIMITED: Payton Turner (elbow), C.J. Gardner-Johnson (knee), Marshon Lattimore (hand), Calvin Throckmorton (knee), Pete Werner (hamstring), P.J. Williams (back)
FULL: Tanoh Kpassagnon (calf)
According to ESPN's Mike Triplett, the Saints were only missing Erik McCoy from practice. However, he was present for practice in street clothes. Against the Panthers, the team was without Marshon Lattimore, C.J. Gardner-Johnson, Tanoh Kpassagnon, and Pete Werner.
It's encouraging to see some of the players practicing so early in the week, so we'll definitely keep a close watch on how Thursday and Friday unfolds. As for the Patriots, only Matthew Judon (knee) did not participate on Wednesday.
Read More Saints News
- Saints Shortcomings at Receiver Hampering Offense
- Saints Suffer Sloppy Loss to Panthers
- Saints-Panthers Halftime Report in Week 2
- NFL Top 5 Power Rankings in Week 2
- Week 2: Saints Inactives List
- Saints Fantasy Football: Start 'Em or Sit 'Em - Week 2
- Saints vs. Panthers Pregame Report - Week 2
- Saints Saturday Roster Moves and Coaching Changes in Week 2