Saints training camp will open to rookies this weekend and the veterans report on July 27. Several interesting workout videos from Jameis Winston, Carl Granderson, Marcus Davenport, Marcus Williams, Ty Montgomery, and Jameis Winston were posted on social media.
So, which player had the best workout video?
JAMEIS WINSTON WITH ROUTE GOD
ALVIN KAMARA'S INSANE STABILITY
CARL GRANDERSON WITH DLINE VIDS
MARCUS DAVENPORT WITH COACH JORDAN
KWON ALEXANDER WITH DR. REEF
JAMEIS WINSTON'S TOWEL SWAT!
Jameis is using the towel to simulate throwing the football and snapping his wrist. No, he wasn't swatting flies!
TY MONTGOMERY, DON'T FORGET 'BOUT HIM
MARCUS WILLIAMS GETTING STRONGER
TEAM GLEASON IN ORLANDO
It's not a workout, but Steve Gleason and his family enjoyed the theme parks in Orlando this week.
MORE SAINTS NEWS:
- Could the Demario Davis and Kwon Alexander Chemistry be the Advantage for Saints Re-Signing Linebacker?
- Kwon Alexander Visits Saints on Tuesday
- Saints Cornerback Spot Comes With Uncertainty
- 2021 Saints 53-Man Roster Predictions: Offense
- 2021 Saints 53-Man Roster Predictions: Defense
- 3 Reasons Saints Players Will Miss Drew Brees at Training Camp
- Does the Saints' Interest in Xavien Howard Have Merit?
- Saints Training Camp: Individual Battles to Watch
- Saints News: Truss Levelz Podcast Season 2 Debuts with Drew Brees
- Saints Training Camp Schedule Released
- Veterans the Saints Could Look At Before Training Camp
- Position Groups Saints Need for 2021 Success