The Houston Texans Set to Pick 23rd Overall in the 2019 NFL Draft
Patrick D. Starr
Houston- With the Chicago Bears loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, the Houston Texans know where they will be drafting in the 1st round of the 2019 NFL Draft. The Texans will be selecting 23rd overall if they choose to stay there on draft night. The Texans will also have the 54th overall pick due to the trade of Duane Brown to the Seattle Seahawks last season in the second round, their own pick in the second round with the 55th overall selection, and the 69th overall selection in the third round.
Here is a look at the past 23rd overall selections since 2002.
- 2018 OT Isaish Wynn, New England Patriots
- 2017 TE Evan Engram, New York Giants
- 2016 WR Laquon Treadwell, Minnesota Vikings
- 2015 DE Shane Ray, Denver Broncos
- 2014 LB Dee Ford, Kansas City Chiefs
- 2013 DT Sharrif Floyd, Minnesota Vikings
- 2012 OT Riley Reiff, Detroit Lions
- 2011 OG Danny Watkins, Philadelphia Eagles
- 2010 OT Bryan Bulaga, Chicago Bears
- 2009 OT Michael Oher, Baltimore Ravens
- 2008 RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pittsburg Steelers
- 2007 WR Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs
- 2006 OG Davin Joseph, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- 2005 CB Fabian Washington, Oakland Raiders
- 2004 DT Marcus Tubbs, Seattle Seahawks
- 2003 RB Willis McGahee, Buffalo Bills
- 2002 LB Napoleon Harris, Oakland Raiders https://soundcloud.com/patrick-d-starr/episode-322-houston-texans-head-to-the-wildcard-weekendYou can follow Patrick for Houston Texans Updates in the following places.
You can Subscribe to the State of the Texans Podcast on the following platforms.