Here are the inactives for Thursday’s game between the Tennessee Titans (6-3) and Green Bay Packers (4-6) at Lambeau Field.
Tennessee: K Randy Bullock, OLB Bud Dupree, S Amani Hooker, C Ben Jones, DL Naquan Jones, DB Elijah Molden and TE Kevin Rader.
Green Bay: CB Shemar Jean-Charles, ILB De’Vondre Campbell, WR Romeo Doubs, DL Jonathan Ford, OL Luke Tenuta and OL Rasheed Walker.
• Among the Titans’ inactives, kicker Randy Bullock, outside linebacker Bud Dupree, safety Amani Hooker and center Ben Jones were ruled out on Wednesday because of injury.
• Kicker Josh Lambo, who was signed to the practice squad on Monday and added to the active roster on Wednesday, will fill in for Bullock. A veteran with 78 games of experience for two teams (San Diego, Jacksonville), Lambo last kicked in a regular season game in Week 3 of 2021. The last time he kicked at Lambeau Field was in 2015 with the Chargers. He made all four kicks he attempted that day (two field goals, two PATs).
• Dupree is out for the second straight week and the fourth time this season due to a hip injury. A high-priced free agent addition in 2021, this is the third time he has missed multiple games consecutively for Tennessee. Twice in 2021, he missed three games in a row.
• Elijah Molden made his 2022 debut last week after a long stint on injured reserve due to a groin injury. He failed to finish the game Sunday against the Broncos and was a limited practice participant on Wednesday because of a recurrence of the groin issue. Defensive backs Greg Mabin and Davontae Harris, standard elevations from the practice squad, are both active.
• Campbell was the only player the Packers ruled out ahead of time due to injury. The seventh-year veteran is second on the team with 64 tackles and six tackles for loss. He also has two passes defensed and one interception.