The Washington Redskins passing attack should get a bit of a lift Sunday afternoon, as a key component in the Miami Dolphins defense will miss out on the War of the Winless. Miami corner Xavien Howard has been ruled out of Sunday's contest due to a knee injury he practiced through for the entire week.
As for Washington, most of their inactives were assumed, with the exception of finding someone to replace Jordan Reed, who was placed on injured reserve on Saturday due to concussions. WR Cameron Sims was added to the other players who are regularly inactive, including quarterback Colt McCoy who started for Washington in Week 5.
Case Keenum, who has been dealing with a foot injury and was replaced in what turned out to be Jay Gruden's final game as head coach, will start at quarterback for the Redskins.
- TE Vernon Davis
- QB Colt McCoy
- S Deshazor Everett
- LB Josh Harvey-Clemons
- CB Aaron Colvin
- OG Wes Martin
- WR Cam Sims
Martin was listed on the final injury report as questionable, but McCoy, Colvin and Sims are all healthy scratches.
- CB Xavien Howard
- WR Jakeem Grant
- DB Johnson Bademosi
- RB Myles Gaskin
- OG Chris Reed
- OT Keaton Sutherland
- FB Chandler Cox
- Tank For Tua? Redskins need to keep all options open (link)
- NFC East Week 5 Review / Week 6 Preview (link)
- Week 6 EPA Power Rankings: Do mobile QBs help RBs? (link)
- 5 reasons Redskins should check in with Urban Meyer (link)
- How to Watch, Wager the War of the Winless (link)
- Week 6 Final Injury Report (link)
- Fantasy Preview: WR Jakeem Grant out, Terry McLaurin safe bet (link)