Top Line: P.K. Subban arbitration drama; farewell to 'our Marty'; more
An annotated guide to this morning's must-read hockey stories:the grieving process of losing Martin Brodeur
• Today's must see: Every NHL team's uniform history in GIFs that take you through all the changes. Fun stuff.
• Is there a deal in place between the Canadiens and P.K. Subban? Chris Johnston reports that an eight-year agreement is on the table, which could lead to a settlement ahead of this morning's arbitration hearing.
• Eric Lindros leads a trio of players who will be inducted this season into the Flyers' Hall of Fame. Great. Now can we get him into the real thing?
• Tyler Dellow argues that while Jake Gardiner might not make a good team better, he can be a top-four defender on an average team like the Maple Leafs and his new contract makes a lot of sense. Note: No charts or graphs were deployed to support this argument.
• The IIHF offers up a guide to the World Junior summer camps that get underway this weekend.
• And then there was that time when Johnny Ramone and Rob Zombie went to a Halloween party together and one of them was dressed as hillbilly Bigfoot.