By Allan Muir
A guide to this morning's must-read hockey stories:
• "This is the homestand from hell," said St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock after his team wet the bed for the fifth straight game. Sounds like the Blues are about to meet Angry Hitch. Ask some old Dallas Stars how much fun that will be.
• "Well, this one sucks," replies Sharks' coach Todd MacLellan.
• Michel Therrien has changed his act and it seems to be working out pretty well for the Habs.
• Damien Cox follows up with a strong piece on how the Maple Leafs are finally getting it right.
• Breaking down a big win for the Blue Jackets...with multiple Jaws references!
• Washington forward Jason Chimera says the players would like a say in any NHL realignment plans. Probably only polite to bring them in the room, but someone please remind me exactly why they should feel entitled to being part of this process?
• The slumping Senators will try rookie Mika Zibanejad on the first line between Daniel Alfredsson and Milan Michalek tonight. I believe that's called the "throw it at the wall, see what sticks" approach.taking care of Northeastern