ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- "It never gets old." We concur, Nina, we concur.
- GQ has been doing a lot of geeking out over Hannah Ferguson lately, not that we're complaining (Also, we learn that Hannah wants to be a barber. So that's new.)
- Oh, come on. He's only human.
- Brooklyn Decker spoke with People about supporting her aunt in the Special Olympics.
- Learn to do a cat eye with Genevieve Morton. And for the dudes in the audience who don't wear makeup, enjoy this footage of Gen.
- Chrissy Teigen is pretty certain she was more into her and John Legend's anniversary date to a strip club than she was.
- ICYMI: Anne V as a rookie was all that, a bag of chips, and our Throwback Thursday feature.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEET FROM OUR SWEET
Gemma is back! We can all go home— Sara Sampaio (@Sara_Sampaio) September 18, 2014