U.S. Soccer unveiled the pairings for the third phase of this year's Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup with the results of the matches on June 16th determining the matches to be played on June 30.
As usual, MLS plays a huge part in the tournament, with defending champions D.C. United set to host the winner of Ocean City and Real Maryland.
New England and Seattle are the only other MLS clubs to host their third round match, while Chicago, Chivas USA, Columbus, Kansas City and Houston are all set for road trips in the matches third round.
The full list of matches, pairings and locations:
• Group 1: New England Revolution hosts winner of Harrisburg vs. Western Mass June 30 Willowbrook Park; New Britain, Conn.; 7 p.m.
• Group 2: D.C. United hosts winner of Ocean City vs. Real Maryland June 30 Maryland Soccerplex; Boyds, Md.; 7:30 p.m.
• Group 3: Chicago Fire visits winner of Carolina vs. Wilmington June 30 Chicago at Carolina; WakeMed Soccer Park; Cary, N.C.; 7 p.m. June 30 Chicago at Wilmington; Legion Stadium; Wilmington, N.C.; 7 p.m.
• Group 4: Chivas USA visits winner of Charleston vs. Miami June 30 Chivas USA at Charleston; Blackbaud Stadium; Charleston, S.C.; 7:30 p.m. June 30 Chivas USA at Miami; Lockhart Stadium; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; 8 p.m.
• Group 5: June 30 Columbus Crew at Rochester Rhinos; Marina Auto Stadium; Rochester, N.Y.; 7 p.m. June 30 Cleveland at Columbus; Crew Stadium; Columbus, Ohio; 7:30 p.m.
• Group 6: June 30 Kansas City Wizards at Minnesota; National Sports Center; Blaine, Minn.; 7:05 p.m. June 30 Chicago PDL at Kansas City; Shawnee Mission North H.S.; Overland Park, Kan.; 7:30 p.m.
• Group 7: Houston Dynamo visits winner of Austin v El Paso June 30 Houston at Austin; Nelson Field; Austin, Texas; 7:30 p.m. June 30 Houston at El Paso; Patriot Stadium; El Paso, Texas; 8 p.m.
• Group 8: June 30 Sonoma County Sol at Seattle; Starfire Sports Complex; Tukwila, Wash.; 7 p.m. June 30 Seattle at Portland; PGE Park; Portland, Ore.; 7 p.m. --Goal.com