Top Drawer's Joe Mauceri ranks the top 100 senior college prospects.
1. Ethan Finlay, F , Creighton -- An exceptionally quick forward that can also play wide midfield. He's got a nose for the goal and a powerful shot.
2. Nick DeLeon, M, Louisville -- Outstanding player on both sides of the ball; reminds me of a young Dwayne De Rosario with his vision, bite and ability to score and assist
3. Matthew Hedges, D, North Carolina -- Tall, smart center back with good leaping ability and passes better than average. Needs to work on his left foot.
4. Casey Townsend, F, Maryland -- A prolific goal scorer with either foot and an unbelievable ability to get high to score with his head. Works effectively with others.
5. Austin Berry, D, Louisville -- Strong, center back with exceptional leadership skills and the knack for being in the right place.
6. Greg Jordan, M, Creighton -- Graduating in December, so moved from non-senior list. Terrific tackler, passer and in the air. Superior understanding on how to play -- plays within himself.
7. Kevan George, M, Central Florida -- Thin, tall athletic defensive midfield reminescent of Shalrie Joseph (at Saint John's). Valued passer with the ability to get forward. Reads game effectively
8. Tommy Meyer, D, Indiana -- Smart, solid, tall defender with composure on the ball and an uncanny ability to read the game
9. Tony Cascio, M, Connecticut -- Tall, strong fast right midfielder with good crosses and hard on the ball.
10. Ryan Meara, GK, Fordham -- Best goalkeeper in the draft by far. Good hands, positioning and reliable -- started almost every game for four years until a minor quad injury early in his senior year. Moves exceptionally well in the box.
See the full list: Top pro prospects tracked every week | College Soccer News
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide—from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Andy Staples, Grant Wahl, and more—delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.