By 90Min
July 24, 2017

​Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will reportedly reject a new deal at Signal Iduna Park in order to wait on an offer from AC Milan.

Unbeknownst to many, Aubameyang actually came up through the Rossoneri's ranks as a youngster, and is apparently keen to return to the Italian giants, whom big things are expected of in 2017/18.

Christof Koepsel/GettyImages

They have recruited 10 players so far this summer and are in still in the market for a marquee signing - Aubameyang could well be that signing, as could Torino's Andrea Belotti.

Sky Italia report (via ​Football Italia) that the Gabon striker is set to refuse a new deal with Dortmund on order to force through a big money move away.

Aubameyang has also been linked with a January move to the Chinese Super League - specifically Tianjin Quanjin - but new boss Peter Bosz dismissed the reports.

Lintao Zhang/GettyImages

He said, as quoted by ​Four Four Two magazine: "The advantage is that I'm not reading all the newspapers. I've talked to [sporting director] Michael Zorc and he said that nothing is true. That's nonsense."

Aubameyang is highly coveted and viewed as one of world football's top marksman - he finished as the Bundesliga's top goalscorer last season ahead of Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski.

You May Like