Confirmed Officials: Chelsea vs Bayern Munich | Champions League
Chelsea versus Bayern Munich on Tuesday 25th February will be refereed by Frenchman Clément Turpin.
UEFA confirmed the set of officials which will take charge of the first-leg of the last-16 tie in west London on Tuesday.
Clément Turpin will be the referee for the European clash - which is live on BT Sport.
Referee: Clément Turpin [FRA]
Assistants: Nicolas Danos [FRA], Cyril Gringore [FRA]
Fourth official: Frank Schneider [FRA]
VAR: François Letexier [FRA]
Assistant VAR: Jérôme Brisard [FRA]
- Chelsea and Bayern Munich last faced each other in the 2012 Champions League final, when Chelsea won 4-3 on penalties at the Allianz Arena.
- Chelsea and Bayern Munich scored the joint-most goals from set-piece in this season's Champions League group stages .
- Chelsea have been eliminated in each of their last four two-legged Champions League ties, failing to win any of those eight games [D4 L4].
WATCH: Frank Lampard issues Chelsea injury news ahead of Bayern clash.
- Since losing the 2012 Champions League final against Chelsea, Bayern Munich have eliminated English clubs in four of their five subsequent home/away ties in the competition.
- Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has scored 10 goals in this season's Champions League, only the second time he's reached double figures in the tournament after 2012/13 with Borussia Dortmund.
Who do you think will take an advantage into the second-leg at the Allianz Arena next month? Let us know your thoughts and predictions down below!