Chelsea host Aston Villa in the Premier League on Saturday evening at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea remain unbeaten so far from their opening three games (W2, D1), while Villa have had a taste of every result (W1, D1, L1).
Here are the all-important statistics ahead of the Premier League clash:
- Chelsea have lost just one of their past 16 home league games against Aston Villa (W11, D4).
- Villa's 2-1 triumph on the final day of last season means they can win consecutive league meetings for the first time since 1993.
- Their biggest league defeat was 8-0 at Chelsea in the Premier League on 23 December 2012.
- Chelsea can become only the second club, after Manchester United, to win 600 Premier League games this Saturday.
- They have earned 45 points under Thomas Tuchel - a tally bettered only by Manchester City's 51 during that time.
- The Blues have conceded a league-low 14 goals since Tuchel took charge.
- Two of Tuchel's three Premier League defeats have been in home games, with the other coming away at Aston Villa.
- Chelsea's seven goals in all competitions this season were scored by seven different players.
- Jorginho has been closed down by an opposing player when in possession of the ball an unrivalled 160 times this season.
- Romelu Lukaku has failed to score in all 14 appearances at Stamford Bridge in all competitions.
- Aston Villa have taken four points out of a possible nine this season, having won their opening four games in 2020-21.
- Villa can score multiple goals in five consecutive Premier League away matches for just the second time.
- They have scored a league-high three Premier League goals from set-pieces this season.
- Since Villa returned to the top flight in 2019, Anwar El Ghazi has scored a team-high 15 Premier League goals.
- Danny Ings has scored six goals and assisted two in his past nine league starts.
More Chelsea vs Aston Villa Coverage
- The confirmed official for the Premier League clash at Stamford Bridge between Chelsea and Aston Villa