Chelsea have taken the lead in the first-half against AC Milan, and Wesley Fofana is the man who has scored the first goal of the game. The French defender has opened his Chelsea account with a header.
The goal is one of the most important of his career so far, as the player could have given Chelsea a massive chance to qualify from a group they are currently struggling in.
Graham Potter's men are currently 1-0 up against Milan.
Fofana opens his Chelsea account and puts the Blue's in a good position to try and go through to the next round. A defeat would have put them in a difficult position, and the goal has put them half way towards a win.
The French defender has since went off with an injury to his knee, which will be a real concern going forward for the Blue's.
Chelsea are dominating all aspects of the game, and are in comfortable control as the game approaches half-time. Rafael Leao has been brightest for
Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Wesley Fofana, Thiago Silva, Koulibaly, James, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic, Chilwell, Mount, Aubameyang, Sterling.
Subs: Jorginho, Pulisic, Bettinelli, Chalobah, Mendy, Broja, Zakaria, Ziyech, Gallagher, Azpilicueta, Havertz, Cucurella.
AC Milan: AC Milan: Tatarusanu, Dest, Kalulu Kyatengwa, Tomori, Toure, Bennacer, Tonali, Krunic, De Ketelaere, Leao, Giroud.
Subs: Diaz, Rebic, Origi, Pobega, Gabbia, Mirante, Jungdal, Gala, Coubis.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Report: Chelsea Interested In Monaco Defender Benoit Badiashile
- Report: Paulo Maldini Confirms Offers For Rafael Leao Amid Chelsea Interest
- Report: Chelsea Expected To Try Again For Anthony Gordon In January
- Report: Chelsea One Of The Clubs Interested In Villareal's Alex Baena
- Report: Chelsea 'Approached' Sheffield United For Sander Berge
- Ivory Coast Are Hoping To Convince Wesley Fofana To Declare For Them
- Report: Graham Potter Would Like To Keep Anthony Barry at Chelsea
- Edouard Mendy Returns Back To First Team Training