The Blues are yet to suffer a defeat at the hands of their London rivals and have walked away with all three points in eight out of their 11 meetings with the side.
However, with some shocking results already stealing the headlines this early into the new campaign, there's nothing off the table at Kingsmeadow.
A strong performance is needed from Emma Hayes' side ahead of the Champions League group stage draw next week, but with the title race already well underway, a big result is much more important if they want to keep a grip on their title defence.
What Time Is The Match?
The match starts at 19:05pm BST, 28th September.
United States of America
Eastern time 14:05pm ET, 28th September.
Pacific time: 11:05am PT, 28th September.
Central time: 13:05pm CT, 28th September.
Where to Watch / Live Stream
In the UK, the game will be televised live on BBC Two, BBC Sport Web and the BBC iPlayer app.
For the US, viewers will need access to the FA Player app, which can downloaded and used for free across most devices.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Report: Chelsea Interested In Monaco Defender Benoit Badiashile
- Report: Paulo Maldini Confirms Offers For Rafael Leao Amid Chelsea Interest
- Report: Chelsea Expected To Try Again For Anthony Gordon In January
- Report: Chelsea One Of The Clubs Interested In Villareal's Alex Baena
- Report: Chelsea 'Approached' Sheffield United For Sander Berge
- Ivory Coast Are Hoping To Convince Wesley Fofana To Declare For Them
- Report: Graham Potter Would Like To Keep Anthony Barry at Chelsea
- Edouard Mendy Returns Back To First Team Training