After a late winner from Conor Gallagher on the weekend, Chelsea now turns their attention to the Champions League where they face AC Milan.
Chelsea look to welcome to Italian champions to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday in the Blue's third game of the group stage.
Graham Potter's side will look for their first win in this year's competition after losing the first game 1-0 to Dinamo Zagreb and drawing 1-1 to RB Salzburg in the new manager's first game in charge.
Aubameyang said: "Maybe we will get our first three points at home. I think this is really important – if we want to qualify we have to win the game.
"These two games are key and we will have to show character like we did against Crystal Palace on Saturday and win those two games."
The Gabonese forward will look to score goals in back-to-back games after getting his first Premier League goal with Chelsea in the 2-1 win over Patrick Vieira's side.
Chelsea will play the return fixture six days later after facing Wolves on the weekend who has just sacked their manager Bruno Lage.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Graham Potter Gives Honest Reaction To Thiago Silva Red Card Decision
- Report: Chelsea Interested In Leicester Defender Caglar Soyuncu
- Chelsea Stay Fifth In The Premier League After Manchester United's Defeat
- Opinion: The Curious Case Of Denis Zakaria At Chelsea
- Graham Potter Gets Words Of Wisdom From Arsene Wenger
- Report: No Renewal Offer For Chelsea Target Rafael Leao
- Report: Christopher Nkunku Is Happy With Chelsea Proposal
- Rival Watch: Manchester City Thump Manchester United 6-3
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang On His Relief Over First Chelsea Goal