It seems there is finally some good news on the injury front for Chelsea fans. Having been out in recent weeks with a knee injury, Reece James is reportedly nearing a return to action.
According to injury analyst Ben Dinnery, the 22-year-old is expected to be able to be called upon by Chelsea boss when the Premier League resumes on December 27th. This will be a welcome development for Potter as he looks to improve the club's form.
The defender was understandably gutted with having to miss out on his first chance to represent England at the World Cup, but the pause in domestic action for the tournament has luckily limited the amount of Chelsea fixtures he had to miss with this injury.
This claim is not definitive, but given Dinnery's expertise on the subject, James seems to be on the right path in his recovery.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Report: Xabi Alonso Wants To Keep Callum Hudson-Odoi At Bayer Leverkusen
- Report: Chelsea Have Made No Fresh Contact For Romeo Lavia
- Report: Memphis Depay Interested In January Move To Chelsea
- Report: Armando Broja To Return To Cobham To Assess Ankle Injury
- Report: Jorge Mendes Expected To Offer Cristiano Ronaldo To Chelsea
- Report: Chelsea Could Sign Christopher Nkunku For January
- Report: Graham Potter Has 'Full Backing' Of Owners
- Report: Arsen Zakharyan Payment Logistics 'Handled'